Cory Fish Upside Down
Cory Fish Upside Down. #2 chaosreborn 10 years ago it could be a couple of different things. Yes, brochis splendens aka emerald cory.
/Upsidedown_Catfish_Ricky_Romero_800-56a32edf3df78cf7727c453a.jpg)
Params:0/0/5 aquaticj oct 30, 2018 #2 By cindi, 2 years ago on tropical fish. I did a water change and she swims a little bit and then falls to the bottom upside down???
Why Is My Cory Swimming Upside Down?
I've started to treat for swimbladder but he doesn't look bloated or abnormal. When affected by swim bladder disorder fish will often lose the ability to properly swim. Fish flakes up until this time once a day in the morning i would be more than happy to go out and buy different fish food tomorrow for the cory's if you could refer me to what you would recommend.
I Removed My Cory Catfish From My 25Gallon Tank To A Small Glass Bowl So He Can Have A Smaller Place To Try To Recover !
It inhabits the densely vegetated areas at and around the banks of rivers. My albino cory is lying upside down on the bottom of my 3gal tank. At first i thought it was only one particular fish, but i know for sure that at least 2 of the 3 are doing it.
He Has Been Swimming Upside Down Just Happened 2 Days Ago 🤔 I Have Read About Sbd And Believe This Is The Problem I Am Not Going To Feed Him For 3 Days See If That Works.my.
Freshwater fish and invertebrates freshwater fish catfish corydoras cory upside down bryangar oct 30, 2018 #1 checked on my tank earlier, and found a cory upside down near the heater. For the first time ever, they have started to randomly sleep upside down. When then know that feeding is approaching, they start the upside.
Even If It’s Only One Fish Displaying The Symptoms, It’s A Strong Confirmation Of Stress.
I did a water change and she swims a little bit and then falls to the bottom upside down??? The fish is basically bloated, and has excess gas inside that isnt being released properly. #2 chaosreborn 10 years ago it could be a couple of different things.
Params:0/0/5 Aquaticj Oct 30, 2018 #2
He's now swimming in a kind of spiral, he heads up to the top of the tank then spins his way back down but usually gets stuck in the plants, usually upside down. I have had the betta fish for over half year now. It is also found in cameroon.
Post a Comment for "Cory Fish Upside Down"