Fish Taco Recipe Fried Tilapia. Oh man, this fried fish is seriously so delicious! I place fish on foil, sprinkle with olive oil & liberally with spice mix on each side, put on a dollop of butter, and wrap each piece in its own package.
Tilapia Fish Tacos Recipe from Pescetarian.Kitchen from pescetarian.kitchen
Make your own french fries or use the frozen kind and toss in the oil with the fish. We love wrapping the fish up in flour or corn tortillas and serving with coleslaw and pickled onions for a quick crispy fish taco! I place fish on foil, sprinkle with olive oil & liberally with spice mix on each side, put on a dollop of butter, and wrap each piece in its own package.
I Ad 1 Tsp Of Garlic Powder To The Mixture.
I use it on tilapia mostly. I would like to receive electronic messages, which may include promotions, product information and service offers, from mccormick. Tilapia is a versatile and inexpensive fish, making it a great choice when you need a simple (yet satisfying) meal.
I Cook On The Bbq For 10 Minutes Each Side.
Oh man, this fried fish is seriously so delicious! Make your own french fries or use the frozen kind and toss in the oil with the fish. What to serve with fried fish.
We Love Wrapping The Fish Up In Flour Or Corn Tortillas And Serving With Coleslaw And Pickled Onions For A Quick Crispy Fish Taco!
I place fish on foil, sprinkle with olive oil & liberally with spice mix on each side, put on a dollop of butter, and wrap each piece in its own package.
Share
Post a Comment
for "Fish Taco Recipe Fried Tilapia"
Post a Comment for "Fish Taco Recipe Fried Tilapia"